Elevated Performance. Cohesive Teams.
Aware Leaders. Better Managers.
Career Savvy. Happy audience.
These are just some of the outcomes that an effective workshop or presentation can produce.
- Team Building Workshop using the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- Emotional Intelligence & How It Contributes to Effectiveness
- Cultural Competency and Why it Matters
- What’s Next as a one-day or multi-session in-person event
- Becoming a Better Performance Manager Series which includes:
- The Basics
- Employee Development for Everyone – It is Possible in Any Organization
- Manager as Mentor/Coach
- The 411 on 360s
- Latest Research/Newest Thinking
- Is Money Really It? Some New (and old) Thinking on Managing for Retention and Engagement
- Employee Selection Overview (or an intensive session on a particular aspect of selection such as Behavioral Interviewing, Personality Testing, Recruiting, etc.)
- Compensation Basics
- Total Rewards and Motivation: Mistakes, Myths and What’s Working
- Branding You and Creating Your Elevator Pitch
If none of these topics fits your needs, I’ll be glad to work with you to create something dynamic and useful for your audience, customized to achieve your goals for the event.
Presentations can last anywhere from a twenty minute concept overview to an all day intensive workshop. Longer sessions allow for a deeper exploration of the topic.
Consider a presentation, workshop or webinar for employee training sessions, leadership development conferences, team-building, off-site retreats, breakfast, lunch or dinner meetings, etc.
1/2 day – $750
full day – $1400
Presentations are priced on request.
What clients say:
“The feedback from participants to your session was very good. I like that you are flexible and include their questions into your presentation. For my format I also like that you are more informal and thereby make the participants feel relaxed.” Anne
See Laura Wolfe’s Speaking Engagement Calendar here.
Copyright © 2015 Laura Wolfe Coaching & Consulting, LLC.